1. Water with lemon and ginger. It is a very simple infusion, which will bring you countless health benefits.
Ingredients: 1 lemon / 1 tablespoon of ground ginger / 1 liter of water
Preparation: Cut the lemon in slices and boil it in the liter of water. Add a tablespoon of ground ginger. When the water starts to boil, remove it and let it rest for 15 minutes. Cool for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
How to take: Serve with ice cubes.
Benefits It is depurative and détox. Helps to lose weight. Relieves cold symptoms.
2. Cinnamon Water. The Cinnamon is a species very used for the elaboration of cakes, biscuits and pastes. However, its medicinal properties are as interesting as its exquisite aroma.
Ingredients: 2 branches of cinnamon / 1 litre of water
Preparation: Boil 1 litre of water. Just before it starts boiling, add the cinnamon sticks and boil for 3 minutes. Let stand for another 3 minutes. Cool for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
How to take: Remove cinnamon branches. Serve with ice cubes.
Benefits: Relieves stomach acidity, improves digestion, stimulates appetite.
3. Cold tisane of green tea and peach. This infusion, besides quenching our thirst with a very pleasant taste, exploits the benefits of Sencha green tea.
Ingredients:2 peaches / 1 lemon peel / 2 tablespoons of Sencha green tea /1 litre of water
Preparation:Cut the peaches in slices, without peeling them, and boil them in 1 litre of water next to the lemon peel. When the water is boiling add the two tablespoons of Sencha green tea and let it boil for a few minutes. Cool for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
How to take: Remove tea leaves and lemon rind. Serve with ice cubes.
Benefits: Helps to lose weight due to its diuretic properties. Antioxidant. Activates metabolism.
4. Infusion of Rooibos with watermelon and lemon cubes. Rooibos is a very popular infusion due to its numerous medicinal properties. Combined with fruits it becomes an essential drink for the summer.
Ingredients: 3 tablespoons of Rooibos / 1 liter of water / ½ Watermelon / ½ Lemon.
Preparation: Prepare a few cubes with a watermelon shake and a few drops of lemon juice. Make an infusion with rooibos tea, strain, let cool, sweeten to taste and put in the fridge for one hour.
How to take it: Serve the infusion cold with 3 cubes of watermelon and lemon. As the cubes are undone, the infusion will get more fruit flavor.
Benefits: Antioxidant. Rich in minerals. Diuretic. Balances the nervous system and regulates stress.
5. Green tea with mint and lemon. Green tea with mint is a classic in Mediterranean culture for the fresh aroma that brings mint to the infusion.
Ingredients: 3 tablespoons of green tea / 1 tablespoon of dried mint or a few sprigs of fresh mint / 1 lemon / 1 liter of water
Preparation: Make an infusion with green tea and dry mint, strain, let cool, sweeten to taste and put in the fridge for one hour.
How to drink: Serve the infusion cold with chopped cubes and a slice of lemon. If using fresh mint. Add a sprig of mint.
Benefits: Diuretic, which helps to lose weight. Helps the respiratory system. Antioxidant.