RESPONSIBILITY OF BENBO ESSENCE MEDITERRÀNIA
benBO Essència Mediterrània guarantees the quality of the service contracted through this website www.benbogourmet.com, as well as all the rights that the Laws in force guarantee to consumers and users. Failure to do so will entitle the Customer to return the products purchased by the Customer.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CUSTOMER
The Client is obliged to make lawful use of the services, without contravening the legislation in force, nor harming the rights and interests of third parties, guaranteeing the veracity and accuracy of the personal data provided in the contracting process. Failure to comply with these Conditions may result in the withdrawal or cancellation of products by benBO Essència Mediterrània, without prior notice to the Customer and without giving any right to compensation.
By placing your order, you ensure that you are over 18 years of age.
The user or buyer must be registered, we need to know who you are in order to manage your purchase. You can register here (link to the registration process)
Once you are registered, you only have to follow the following process:
Select the products you want to buy
Add them to the shopping cart
Click on the button to finish shopping
Confirm billing and shipping address
Select the method of payment, shipping.
Place your order
If you start making the selection of products directly, when you go to begin the process of purchase you will have to register.
PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
The prices that appear in our PORTAL, have the VAT included and are valid only for orders made through the same, sometimes differing with the prices and promotions applicable in our establishment.
benBO Essència Mediterrània will be able to carry out the opportune modifications that consider in the prices and promotions, in any moment and without previous warning. In any case, the User will always be governed by the price and conditions determined at the time of purchase.
The shipping costs for each transaction are not included in the price and are indicated at the time of placing each order.
benBO Essència Mediterrània offers you various means of payment so that you can choose the one that best suits you or that best suits your needs:
1. Card. The bank transaction will not be carried out until we have checked the stock of the product(s) and then the validation of the bank card that you have provided. In order to pay for the order by credit card, the card number, expiry date and security code will be requested. The security of the data is guaranteed by means of approved SSL encryption protocols. Remember that all data sent through this form are protected by the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption system. This system encrypts the data in such a way that if any person in the data transmission process manages to appropriate them, they will not be able to read them as they do not have the necessary key. We do not store card data.
2. Bank transfer. The account number in which you must make the payment to benBO Essència Mediterrània is ES80 0075 0261 9606 0034 0314, indicating in the Concept the name of the client and the order number. The products will be sent to you as soon as we receive the confirmation of the bank deposit.
3. Paypal. When you choose this method you will be redirected to the website of the service provider, where you will accept the conditions and policies that it establishes at all times.
Where the amount of a purchase has been fraudulently or improperly charged using a payment card number, the consumer and user holding the card may demand the immediate cancellation of the charge. In such a case, the corresponding debit and re-credit entries in the accounts of the entrepreneur and of the consumer and user holding the card shall be made as soon as possible.
2. However, if the purchase had actually been made by the consumer and user holder of the card and the demand for return was not a consequence of having exercised the right of withdrawal or resolution, the latter shall be obliged vis-à-vis the entrepreneur to compensate for the damages caused as a consequence of such cancellation.
METHODS OF DISPATCH
benBO Essència Mediterrània sends its products by the courier company it considers appropriate, at the customer's expense. Receiving the order at the address you provide.
For shipments abroad it is necessary to contact benBO Essència Mediterrània (info@benbogourmet) to consult the tariff.
The orders are sent to the address indicated in the order, through several companies of urgent transport of recognized prestige.
Peninsula: Standard delivery 1 to 3 working days 6€.
Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: Standard delivery 1 to 3 working days 8€.
Consult by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free shipping to mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands:
For products or orders of a minimum amount of 50€.
Free shipping to Europe:
For orders of a minimum amount of 100€.
If there is a greater delay or problems in the attainment of the order, the client will be contacted to inform him and if necessary make possible the cancellation of the order with full reimbursement of the amount. However, if you do not receive the order within the specified time you can contact us through the following address: email@example.com or call us at 865 772 500.
ACCEPTANCE OF PURCHASE
There will be no contract between the buyer and benBO Essència Mediterrània until your order has been expressly accepted by us. If your offer is not accepted and any payment has been debited from your account, it will be returned to you in full.
When the User has chosen the form of payment, completed their billing data, make the confirmation of data, accept the general conditions of contract and press the button BUY, will acquire from that time the status of Customer, without being applicable to the novelties that may occur in the clause of the General Conditions after the purchase made. After the confirmation of the purchase, we will send you an email with the contract made.
Right of withdrawal. If the buyer is not satisfied, he may exercise the right of withdrawal, which consists of returning the purchased product within fourteen working days of receipt of the goods. To do this, the buyer must fill out the withdrawal document that will be provided with the confirmation of purchase. This document can also be found in the following link "Withdrawal document". Once completed this document must be sent to us by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The costs of returning the product will be borne by the customer.
You may not exercise the right of withdrawal in the following cases:
1. If the buyer does not have the condition of consumer or user according to the legislation on consumers and users, ie as final consumer, and not to dedicate it for resale. This is the case of companies that engage in the subsequent sale of these products, i.e. wholesale purchase.
2. The provision of services, once the service has been fully executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the recognition on his part that he is aware that once the contract has been fully executed by the entrepreneur, he will have lost his right of withdrawal.
3. The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
4. The supply of goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly.
The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery.
The supply of goods which after delivery and taking into account their nature have been mixed inseparably with other goods.
5. The supply of alcoholic beverages the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the sales contract and which cannot be delivered before 30 days, and the actual value of which depends on the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the sales contract and which cannot be delivered before 30 days, and the actual value of which depends on the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the sales contract.
The contract concluded electronically will be stored by benBO Essència Mediterrània on its servers and you will be able to access it, provided that you have registered as a User.
This paragraph shall include the guarantees offered by the trader. It shall include at least the following paragraphs:
Products to which the warranty applies or not.
Requirements for the validity of the guarantee
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law, subject to the courts and tribunals of the city of Novelda (Spain) for any dispute arising therefrom.
benBO Essència Mediterrània has adopted the appropriate security levels for the data it treats and manages, incorporating all the technical means and measures at its disposal to guarantee confidentiality, prevent misuse, loss, alteration, unauthorised access and theft.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), we inform you that if you provide us with any personal data through this website is to accept and expressly consent to the treatment of them in the terms indicated, the purposes indicated and comply with the principles contained in this document.
At benBO Essència Mediterrània we base our activity on respect for the truth and privacy of people and therefore the means used to carry it out.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In general, you can visit the Web www.benbogourmet.com without having to disclose your Personal Data. However, in order for you to be able to access some areas of our website, such as sending us a comment via our contact form, following up on social networks, contacting us via e-mail or subscribing to the News Bulletin or Newsletter, or carrying out an on-line purchase, it may be necessary to know your Data and they will be requested, remaining at the full will of the user, to provide them or not, but in the event that said Data are requested and not provided, you will be denied the possibility of benefiting from these functionalities offered by our website or others that may be incorporated.
When it was necessary to register to access certain services or contents, the user will be responsible for providing true, updated and legal information. We request that, in the event of any change in your personal data, you notify us in order to keep them updated.
Each form specifies which are the mandatory minimum data by means of a (*). However, if the User provides any type of personal information to the PORTAL, he/she must provide true and updated data. As a consequence of this registration, the user may be provided with a password for which he or she will be responsible, committing him or herself to make diligent and confidential use of it. It unequivocally gives its consent for the collection and processing, being incorporated into a "file" registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency by benBO Essència Mediterrània for the purposes listed below:
1. Contact. Contact you, either by telephone or by e-mail, or answer any questions you may have through our website.
Monitoring in social networks. benBO Essència Mediterrània may store the data of its followers in social networks as a form of contact and send requested information.
3. Newsletter. Subscribe to inform you of news related to our activity. At any time, by means of the bulletin itself, the User may update or terminate their subscription.
4. Buy Online. Your data will be used for administrative and accounting management of the order. It is possible that your data will be communicated to banks, savings banks, and rural banks, or other financial institutions to manage the payment of products and services contracted, as well as to postal service companies or courier for the shipment of products.
Once the products to be purchased have been selected, you must indicate the method of payment and delivery by filling in the corresponding form with the requested data.
In order to pay for the order by credit card, the card number, expiry date and security code will be requested. The security of the data is guaranteed by means of approved SSL encryption protocols. Remember that all the data you send through this form are protected by the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption system. This system encrypts the data in such a way that, if any person in the data transmission process manages to appropriate them, they will not be able to read them as they do not have the necessary key, indicating that, in any case, benBO Essència Mediterrània does not store the card data.
benBO Essència Mediterrània wishes to inform our Clients, Users, Collaborators, etc. that their information is fundamental to our activity and we do not participate in or accept the sale of the same to third parties.
benBO Essència Mediterrània shares the information of its clients only with those service providers, with whom it has signed contracts of Treatment Order (according to article 12 of the LOPD), to carry out certain functions in our name and to be able to offer the contracted service. Functions that can be: execute orders, send packages or process credit card payments. They will have access to the minimum personal information necessary to carry out their functions, but may not use it for other purposes, and must treat personal information in accordance with the LOPD.
ARCO Rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition to personal data
Disclosure of data for legal reasons